Kind of forgot about the blog in the last few months of 2014.
There was lots to be done in work and with CCFC so could not dedicate the time.
EOQ Support, new kit launch, getting merchandise to the shop for Christmas. etc etc
A huge elongated build up to the festive season, then you blink and it's gone.
Here are my brief list of resolutions for 2015.
1. I have vowed to read a book a month in 2015.
For January I have started this.
2. I'm going to climb Carrauntoohil.
3. I'm going to learn how to use the Nespresso machine at home.
4. I'm going to take the Kick Start 1 course.
5. I'm going to re-issue my 2010 book Reflections from the Shed in e-book format.
Have also taken my eye off the music ball over the last few months.
Then I came upon this nugget from last year by my old friends We Are Scientists.
I heard this on the radio last week and thought I never knew We Are Scientists had a new single out.
Turns out it wasn't them at all but a new bunch of lads called Circa Waves, this is called Fossils.
Sounds very like them though.